The following Institutional Services are arranged for and reported by United Churches of Lycoming County:
- Lycoming County Prison, Rick Douglass and Leon Sauder, River Valley Church
- Roseview Nursing Home, Minister Jerry Webb, Maple Street AME Zion Williamsport
- Leighton Place, None Scheduled
- Williamsport South, None Scheduled
- Valley View Nursing Home, Pastor Carol Johnson, Redeemer Lutheran Church
- We Care of Loyalsock, Ms. Lenora Georges, Holy Cross Orthodox Church, Williamsport.
- Williamsport South, Ms. Patricia Burket, State Road United Methodist Church, Linden.
- Williamsport Home, 3 p.m., None scheduled.
- Pre-Release Center Women, 3:30 p.m., Gail Slocum, Yokefellow Prison Ministry
- Pre-Release Center Men, 3:30 p.m., Don Slocum, Yokefellow Prison Ministry
Services during the week include:
- Heritage Springs, None Scheduled
- Leighton Place, 2 p.m. Tuesday, None Scheduled
- Hillside Senior Living, 2 p.m. Wednesday, Mrs. Carol Hetler, United Churches of Lycoming County
- Presbyterian Home, 11 a.m. Thursday, None scheduled.
On the Radio:
Radio Services are provided by the following congregations:
- 8:30 a.m. (Saturday) Jersey Shore Assembly of God, WJSA 96.3 FM.
- 9:30 a.m. (Sunday) Community Baptist Church, Montoursville, WJSA 96.3 FM.
- 9 a.m. (Sunday) Pine Street United Methodist Church, Williamsport, WWPA 1340 AM/101.7 FM., WILQ HD3