The following Institutional Services are arranged for and reported by United Churches of Lycoming County:
- Lycoming County Prison,1:45 and 3:15 p.m.,Mr. Rick Douglas and Mr. Leon Sauder, River Valley Church, Williamsport.
- Williamsport South,2 p.m., Ms. Nancy Jacobs, St. John’s-Newberry United Methodist Church, Williamsport.
- Valley View Nursing Home , 2 p.m., Elder Sue Shuman, Elder Janet Lawrence, Minister Deirah Johnson, New Life Wake Up Ministries, Inc., Williamsport.
- We Care of Loyalsock, 2 p.m.,Ms. Lenora Georges, Holy Cross Orthodox Church, Williamsport.
- Williamsport North, 2:15 p.m., Rev. Jeff LeCrone, St. Luke Lutheran Church, Williamsport.
- Rose View Center, 2:15 p.m., Mr. Jerry Webb, AME Zion Church, Williamsport.
- Williamsport Home, 3 p.m., None scheduled.
- Pre-Release Center Women, 3:30 p.m., None scheduled.
- Pre-Release Center Men, 3:30 p.m., Mr. Seth Fredericks and Mr. Jamie Myers, Living Hope United Pentecostal Church, Williamsport.
Services during the week include:
- Heritage Springs, None scheduled.
- Leighton Place, 2 p.m. Tuesday, None scheduled.
- Hillside Senior Living, 2 p.m. Wednesday, Mrs. Carol Hetler, United Churches of Lycoming County
- Presbyterian Home, 11 a.m. Thursday, None scheduled.
On the Radio: