The following Institutional Services are arranged for and reported by United Churches of Lycoming County:
- Lycoming County Prison,Rev. James Bond, Revival Tabernacle, Watsontown.
- Williamsport South, Ms. Debra Buckman, St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, Williamsport.
- Valley View Nursing Home, Rev. Kenneth Wagner-Pizza, Trinity Episcopal Church, Williamsport
- We Care of Loyalsock, 2 p.m., Apostle Dawn Gueary, Lite-Shine Ministries, Williamsport
- Williamsport North, Mr. Tony Mileto, St. John’s-Newberry United Methodist Church, Williamsport
- Rose View Center, 2:15 p.m., Mr. Jerry Webb, AME Zion Church, Williamsport.
- Williamsport Home, 3 p.m., None scheduled.
- Pre-Release Center Women, 3:30 p.m.,Mrs. Gail Slocum, Yokefellows
- Pre-Release Center Men, 3:30 p.m., Mr. Don Slocum, Yokefellows.
Services during the week include:
- Heritage Springs, Pastor Tammey Edkin, United Churches of Lycoming County.
- Leighton Place, 2 p.m. Tuesday, Rev. Brad Walmer, New Covenant United Church of Christ.
- Hillside Senior Living, 2 p.m. Wednesday, Mrs. Carol Hetler, United Churches of Lycoming County
- Presbyterian Home, 11 a.m. Thursday, None scheduled.
On the Radio:
Radio Services are provided by the following congregations:
- 8:30 a.m. (Saturday) Jersey Shore Assembly of God, WJSA 96.3 FM.
- 9:30 a.m. (Sunday) Community Baptist Church, Montoursville, WJSA 96.3 FM.
- 9 a.m. (Sunday) Pine Street United Methodist Church, Williamsport, WWPA 1340 AM/101.7 FM., WILQ HD3