The following Institutional Services are arranged for and reported by United Churches of Lycoming County:
- Lycoming County Prison, 1:45 and 3:15 p.m., None scheduled.
- Williamsport South, 2 p.m., Evangelists Susan Shuman and Janet Lawrence, Minister Deirah Johnson, New Life Wake Up Ministries, Williamsport.
- Valley View Nursing Home, 2 p.m., Mr. Kelly Erhard, Bethel United Methodist Church, Montoursville.
- We Care of Loyalsock, 2 p.m., None Scheduled
- Williamsport North, 2:15 p.m., Ms. Tracey Mulcahy, First Church, Williamsport.
- Rose View Center, 2:15 p.m., Mr. Jerry Webb, AME Zion Church, Williamsport.
- Williamsport Home, 3 p.m., None scheduled.
- Pre-Release Center Women, 3:30 p.m., Mrs. Gail Slocum and Mrs. Carol Hetler, Yokefellows.
- Pre-Release Center Men, 3:30 p.m., Mr. Don Slocum, Yokefellows.
Services during the week include:
- Heritage Springs, 10 a.m. Tuesday, None scheduled.
- Leighton Place, 2 p.m. Tuesday, None scheduled.
- We Care of Loyalsock (Bible Study), 10 a.m. None scheduled..
- Hillside Senior Living, 2 p.m. Wednesday, None scheduled.
- Presbyterian Home, 11 a.m. Thursday, None scheduled.
On the Radio:
Radio Services are provided by the following congregations:
- 8:30 a.m. (Saturday) Jersey Shore Assembly of God, WJSA 96.3 FM.
- 9:30 a.m. (Sunday) Community Baptist Church, Montoursville, WJSA 96.3 FM.
- 9 a.m. (Sunday) Pine Street United Methodist Church, Williamsport, WWPA 1340 AM/101.7 FM., WILQ HD3